BIOS settings

Hi
I have a problem with my computer
Once,I changed my bios settings,I changed my onboard VGA shared memory size
from 32 to 64 and also changed the AGP fast write compability from disable
to enable(in cheap configration menu),now whe I use default settings of my
BIOS,my windows doesn't work and a blue screen appears Why is that? Can I
change it to it's difault settings again?(In the new setting more space of
RAM is occupied by BIOS and I only have 196 MB (my ram is 256)to use with
windows)
do you have any suggestion?
Thanks

Your BIOS will tell you which key to press to revert to the default
settings.
--
Ted Zieglar