Theresa

Distinguished
May 7, 2004

Hi!

Once I have erased all my old system restore points (that were junk anyway)
how can I test any new restore points to see if the System restore is working
properly after the computer has been repaired?

Thanks again.
--
Theresa

You shouldn't restore to a restore point unless you need to. Restoring 'just
to see if it works' can have unpredictable results.

Te4d Zieglar

"Theresa" <Theresa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi!
>
> Once I have erased all my old system restore points (that were junk
> anyway)
> how can I test any new restore points to see if the System restore is
> working
> properly after the computer has been repaired?
>
> Thanks again.
> --
> Theresa

Theresa