It sounds to me that you may have windowsXP SP2
installed. If this is so, this is just part of the SP2
protection in the upgrade. There should be a place at the
tope of the page that will let you view the pictures if
you know they are safe.
Allan

Go to microsoft-search,type:macromedia Click on the shockwave
player,go to the site,install shockwave-player,then click on downloads,
install the flash-player.You probably already have one installed,and needs
upgradeing.