How can I push my Dell inspiron M5010 laptop to maximum gaming ability

tjs1994

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2011
Well I might be pushing it a bit, but I already preorder skyrim and I was wanting to be able to play that. I just bought enough memory to double what i originally had, will that help? And the game booster definitely works a lot in the games I have now, thanks.

use game boosters at your own risk.
some are flagged by punkbuster as hacks... iobits version isnt as all it does is disable processes not needed for gaming and nothing else...
but game booster pro 1.1 and 1.2 will get you banned. it allows you to set your fps with a macro. that can be set to slow your fps to below 30 at a key press then back to normal again at the next keypress. basically speeding up and slowing down the game. this in turn causes lag on the server for opposing teams as the server cant send the correct packet data so has to wait till it can. giving an opertiunity to exploit.
some people have claimed it to be a false positive but it has been shown if used a certain way it can help you cheat. punkbuster stand by there decision to ban it. but have unbanned a lot of people who used it (note : if you use it now and get banned it will be permanent)... so be carefull what you use and check it for compatability issues with anti cheat measures.