53 Druid - Where to solo ?

Just wondering if my soloing days are halted for now. I've seen druids solo
in HoH at higher levels but at my level I'm finding it hard to find a good
place with good xp. I've tried....

PoD = Mobs have too much HP, too hard to kill
PoN = Mobs even harder than PoD, can kill with KEI only and takes long time
vs reward
PoJ = Not too bad, but xp not that great....plus get adds sometimes
PoI = Can't root / snare most mobs, easy to get adds

Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks !

Rom

In article <IYmdnbonuZ8i-ivcRVn-qw@adelphia.com>,
Rom Gin <romulator@adelphia.net> wrote:
>Just wondering if my soloing days are halted for now. I've seen druids solo
>in HoH at higher levels but at my level I'm finding it hard to find a good
>place with good xp. I've tried....

There's always wyverns. Should be able to do sirens and bulthars
too. Entrance to Karnor's. Mons Letalis zone in to the Grey, golems and'
snake men. Spiders and statues in velketor's, never too early to start saving
crystalline threads... Nurga would work. With KEI you could probably quad
toilers over at the boathouse in ME. I think some of the stuff over in EW
might still be blue.

GREAT xp? Well no... But some (toilers and wyverns) adds up fast
enough and have decent drops... Nurga goblins are rich.

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

In article <IYmdnbonuZ8i-ivcRVn-qw@adelphia.com>, romulator@adelphia.net
says...
> Just wondering if my soloing days are halted for now. I've seen druids solo
> in HoH at higher levels but at my level I'm finding it hard to find a good
> place with good xp. I've tried....
>
> PoD = Mobs have too much HP, too hard to kill
> PoN = Mobs even harder than PoD, can kill with KEI only and takes long time
> vs reward
> PoJ = Not too bad, but xp not that great....plus get adds sometimes
> PoI = Can't root / snare most mobs, easy to get adds
>
> Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks !

Did you try anywhere outside PoP?

Ykesha, Velious, Luclin, ...?? You should.

"Rom Gin" <romulator@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> Just wondering if my soloing days are halted for now. I've seen druids
> solo
> in HoH at higher levels but at my level I'm finding it hard to find a good
> place with good xp. I've tried....
>
> PoD = Mobs have too much HP, too hard to kill
> PoN = Mobs even harder than PoD, can kill with KEI only and takes long
> time
> vs reward
> PoJ = Not too bad, but xp not that great....plus get adds sometimes
> PoI = Can't root / snare most mobs, easy to get adds
>
> Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks !
>
> Rom

Maybe rockhoppers at the DSP caves? I did those right thru mid fifties; the
pelts used to sell well.

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 18:33:02 -0800, "Rom Gin" <romulator@adelphia.net>
wrote:

>Just wondering if my soloing days are halted for now. I've seen druids solo
>in HoH at higher levels but at my level I'm finding it hard to find a good
>place with good xp. I've tried....
>
>PoD = Mobs have too much HP, too hard to kill
>PoN = Mobs even harder than PoD, can kill with KEI only and takes long time
>vs reward
>PoJ = Not too bad, but xp not that great....plus get adds sometimes
>PoI = Can't root / snare most mobs, easy to get adds
>
>Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks !

I think I was doing dulak harbour at that level and then moved to PON
nightstalkers when everything in dulak was going light blue.

Cheers,

In article <m5edr05u2hsjq7o15n128fqbbdhmufsqlb@4ax.com>,
Fazza <gjf_fazza@hotmail.com> wrote:
>I think I was doing dulak harbour at that level and then moved to PON

Oh, yes how could I forget :) Treasure sorters, got about 100
pairs of ??? boots off that guy...

Quadding raptors was good back in the day.

Deathands
70 Necro

Submitted by: Deathands
This message was submitted through the Erollisi Marr Forum

Skyfire mountains

"Fazza" <gjf_fazza@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 18:33:02 -0800, "Rom Gin" <romulator@adelphia.net>
> wrote:
>
>>Just wondering if my soloing days are halted for now. I've seen druids
>>solo
>>in HoH at higher levels but at my level I'm finding it hard to find a good
>>place with good xp. I've tried....
>>
>>PoD = Mobs have too much HP, too hard to kill
>>PoN = Mobs even harder than PoD, can kill with KEI only and takes long
>>time
>>vs reward
>>PoJ = Not too bad, but xp not that great....plus get adds sometimes
>>PoI = Can't root / snare most mobs, easy to get adds
>>
>>Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks !
>
> I think I was doing dulak harbour at that level and then moved to PON
> nightstalkers when everything in dulak was going light blue.
>
> Cheers,

Charm mobs in PoD & PoN using your pet charm spell (lvl52/53?), i did this
up to lvl 59 (it starts to get slow at 57/58), its great xp and takes hardly
any mana up. It might take some getting used to and at the lower levels
you get more resits and charm breaks but once you have mastered it you can
get a boat load of xp in no time, my personal favourite was the treants
which are north if i remember from the zone in line in PoN

"Rom Gin" <romulator@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> Just wondering if my soloing days are halted for now. I've seen druids
> solo
> in HoH at higher levels but at my level I'm finding it hard to find a good
> place with good xp. I've tried....
>
> PoD = Mobs have too much HP, too hard to kill
> PoN = Mobs even harder than PoD, can kill with KEI only and takes long
> time
> vs reward
> PoJ = Not too bad, but xp not that great....plus get adds sometimes
> PoI = Can't root / snare most mobs, easy to get adds
>
> Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks !

I'd try The Grey. The zone requires enduring breath but the shissars there
drop organs and 3 (or maybe 4) of them can be turned in for an EB neck. The
experience isn't fantastic, but any guild that raids will likely require it
and it beats having to camp or buy another EB item later. :)

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 04:05:37 GMT in
<MPG.1c201d77ab53df93989907@shawnews>, 42 <nospam@nospam.com> graced
the world with this thought:

>Did you try anywhere outside PoP?

lol... that's exactly my first thought...

"Dan Harmon" <deharmon@bigfoot.com> wrote in

> "Rom Gin" <romulator@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>> Just wondering if my soloing days are halted for now. I've seen
>> druids solo in HoH at higher levels but at my level I'm finding it
>> hard to find a good place with good xp. I've tried....
>>
>> PoD = Mobs have too much HP, too hard to kill
>> PoN = Mobs even harder than PoD, can kill with KEI only and takes
>> long time vs reward
>> PoJ = Not too bad, but xp not that great....plus get adds sometimes
>> PoI = Can't root / snare most mobs, easy to get adds
>>
>> Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks !
>
> I'd try The Grey. The zone requires enduring breath but the shissars
> there drop organs and 3 (or maybe 4) of them can be turned in for an
> EB neck. The experience isn't fantastic, but any guild that raids
> will likely require it and it beats having to camp or buy another EB
> item later. :)

Three, and decent Katta faction (don't recall which one of them off
hand).

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Bane of Evil>
Graeme, 17 Dwarven Shaman, 14 Scholar

Thank you all for the great suggestions !! I made a list and plan to try
them.

Thanks again !

Rom

"Rom Gin" <romulator@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> Just wondering if my soloing days are halted for now. I've seen druids
> solo
> in HoH at higher levels but at my level I'm finding it hard to find a good
> place with good xp. I've tried....
>
> PoD = Mobs have too much HP, too hard to kill
> PoN = Mobs even harder than PoD, can kill with KEI only and takes long
> time
> vs reward
> PoJ = Not too bad, but xp not that great....plus get adds sometimes
> PoI = Can't root / snare most mobs, easy to get adds
>
> Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks !
>
> Rom

Quad kiting is probably the fastest xp solo at 53.
Id recommend the raptors in timorous deep till about 56.
Toilers or gorangas in ME are good after that.