Solved

Best Gaming Headphones Under $50?

Looking for recommendations on a set of gaming headphones under 50 bux please.

Thanks! :bounce:
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about best gaming headphones
  1. Best answer
    I have these. They are cheap and good. well under $50. I've had them for maybe 3 years. The plastic around the adjustable part did start to crack from putting on and taking off my big head. I used black ducted tape to fix and has been fine. There is also a closed ear version that always for some reason goes for less. I like these because i can hear if my phone rings or the doorbell. The sound is really good even though the construction is all plastic. I've had old headsets that just fell apart on me and cost much more.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826265065
  2. jay2tall said:
    I have these. They are cheap and good. well under $50. I've had them for maybe 3 years. The plastic around the adjustable part did start to crack from putting on and taking off my big head. I used black ducted tape to fix and has been fine. There is also a closed ear version that always for some reason goes for less. I like these because i can hear if my phone rings or the doorbell. The sound is really good even though the construction is all plastic. I've had old headsets that just fell apart on me and cost much more.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826265065

Thanks for the input. Will check 'em out. :D
  3. Good headsets are usually $80-$100. I had dumping that kind of money because I usually replace them when the ear pieces get funky.
  4. I had a similar Plantronics headset. It could do with a bit more bass, but other than that it was great. Very sturdy.
  5. um go on ebay and find earbuds that come with ipods ill bet that would be cheap and they sound great also
  6. newegg had some nice sennheiser full ear headphones (normally $49.99) on 48 hr. sale for $19.99 so I got those. :D

Thanks for all the suggestions guys... ;)
  7. I recently purchased Sennheiser HD201 headphones and a Zalman clip on mic. The 201s are really comfortable even for long sessions and the Zalman clip on works pretty well. Can't beat the combo for $25.
  8. I recently purchased Sennheiser HD201 headphones and a Zalman clip on mic. The 201s are really comfortable even for long sessions and the Zalman clip on works pretty well. Can't beat the combo for $25.
  9. Got my Sennheiser HD202's yesterday and absolutely love 'em. Perfect fit and couldn't even tell they were on. Nice and loud and clear with great bass! Highly recommend!
  10. Best answer selected by VSTJuNkiE.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Gaming Headphones Video Games