albert

Distinguished
May 27, 2002

Hello everyone I have a question I would like to know if anyone uses the vx
4500 and is it worth getting? Is the sound qulity good like sound and all
of that good stuff? Thanks in advance for your responses.

Albert

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 19:46:52 -0500, Albert wrote
(in article <EIOdna6lqcpsbCXcRVn-uQ@adelphia.com>):

> Subject: LG VX 4500
> From: "Albert" <alb2004@adelphia.net>
> Date: Yesterday 7:46 PM
> Newsgroups: alt.cellular.verizon
>
> Hello everyone I have a question I would like to know if anyone uses the vx
> 4500 and is it worth getting? Is the sound qulity good like sound and all
> of that good stuff? Thanks in advance for your responses.
>
> Albert

I have a close friend that swears by it.

Is there anything specific that you would like to know?

I have one and it work fine. Great reception and sound quality.

Any questions about it, let me know.

Karl

"Albert" <alb2004@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> Hello everyone I have a question I would like to know if anyone uses the
> vx
> 4500 and is it worth getting? Is the sound qulity good like sound and all
> of that good stuff? Thanks in advance for your responses.
>
> Albert

TRENDING THREADS