Microsoft Uses Old Spice Man for Win Phone 7 Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

liveonc

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2008
He say "Window" once. No phone, not a single visible "Window", it's corny but not annoying enough to stick. So does MS want people to spread the word for them? As I didn't even know Mr.Old Spice was Mr. Old Spice before he said he was, & "Window" (twinkle/cling) wasn't even any of the standard Windows sounds used.

G

A huge part of what made the Old Spice ads great was the whole seamless change of, and interactions with the scenery. It was also Very flirty and entertaining in its over-the-top-ness whereas this ad is too static and subtle to work the same way...

G

Microsoft always does stuff too late, and not as good as previously done by others. This commercial is yet another example of their lack of foresight.

SneakySnake

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2009
Waste of the guy's potential.

With any thought they coulda made a killer commercial with him, he's already got the following on the internet.

This commercial just plane sucked

thillntn

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2010
Dudes ripping their shirt off, tripping out and staring at rainbows...why not just make a product that works and can sell itself??? The consumer can find weird videos on youtube with the device you make,no need for commercials like this with little or no insight. Give me a upgrade to the touchpro 2,and show me in a witty video why I need it...otherwise I have no reason to upgrade.

G

HAHAHA, WA_TITCHSSS sound as he snaps his shirt off, funny in a not so good way and absolutely irrelevant in context!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS