How can I delete everything on my PC except Dell Installed..

Is there a way that I can delete everything on my PC except the Windows
installed programs that came with the PC. Or can I somehow restore my PC to
the first day I got it? Thanks

To do a clean install boot the Windows XP install CD-Rom. When you get to
the point, delete the existing NTFS and or other partitions found. After you
delete the partition(s) abort the install, then again restart the pc booting
the CD-Rom to avoid unexpected drive letter assignments with your new
install.

Be sure to apply SP2 or at least these to your new install before connecting
to any network.

Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Spree08" wrote:
| Is there a way that I can delete everything on my PC except the Windows
| installed programs that came with the PC. Or can I somehow restore my PC
| the first day I got it? Thanks

Have you tried Start > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs?

Dell Software Reinstall Guide
http://support.dell.com/support/topics/global.aspx/support/software_reinstall/en/index?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs

Ted Zieglar