Help with scrolls

hello, I am a gentle little newbie at this game..please be kind.

I have found some scrolls and am unsure how to use them.
An artisan stratagem scroll vol 9 and an advanced outfitter dual weapons vol
14.
When I examine them they say that "my current level is well matched for this
item".

What does that mean, etc...

I am a lvl 12 fighter/ crusader.

Thanks for any help.

More about help scrolls

    That message is highly misleading. You have to look at the craftmanship
    skill level to see if you have enough skill to use it.

    "Josh Carter" <josh_carter@yahooooooooo.com> wrote in message
    > hello, I am a gentle little newbie at this game..please be kind.
    >
    > I have found some scrolls and am unsure how to use them.
    > An artisan stratagem scroll vol 9 and an advanced outfitter dual weapons
    > vol 14.
    > When I examine them they say that "my current level is well matched for
    > this item".
    >
    > What does that mean, etc...
    >
    > I am a lvl 12 fighter/ crusader.

    Everyone has 2 levels. Adventurer and Artisan. You're a level 12
    adventurer. You're probably a level 2 or 3 Artisan. Hit the P page for
    that info.

    --
    EQ: Binnen 65+ enc - Zeb
    EQ2: Lahr 10+ enc - Kith