hello, I am a gentle little newbie at this game..please be kind.

I have found some scrolls and am unsure how to use them.
An artisan stratagem scroll vol 9 and an advanced outfitter dual weapons vol
14.
When I examine them they say that "my current level is well matched for this
item".

What does that mean, etc...

I am a lvl 12 fighter/ crusader.

Thanks for any help.

That message is highly misleading. You have to look at the craftmanship
skill level to see if you have enough skill to use it.

"Josh Carter" <josh_carter@yahooooooooo.com> wrote in message
> hello, I am a gentle little newbie at this game..please be kind.
>
> I have found some scrolls and am unsure how to use them.
> An artisan stratagem scroll vol 9 and an advanced outfitter dual weapons
> vol 14.
> When I examine them they say that "my current level is well matched for
> this item".
>
> What does that mean, etc...
>
> I am a lvl 12 fighter/ crusader.

Everyone has 2 levels. Adventurer and Artisan. You're a level 12
adventurer. You're probably a level 2 or 3 Artisan. Hit the P page for
that info.

--
EQ: Binnen 65+ enc - Zeb
EQ2: Lahr 10+ enc - Kith