problems with windows explorer

November 22, 2004 5:05:03 AM

i am having problems with my windows xp pro explorer, its been not working in
"folders" mode. when i right click on my computer and select explore then its
not working and haulting all system temporarity. what i should do, is there
any possiblity to reinstall only this rather then complete windows.
plz i need help ........
November 22, 2004 5:02:10 PM

Try running Ad-Aware SE and other spyware detection programs. I had a
problem with "Properties" and "Sharing" not coming up that seems to have
been due to spyware.

"Emerald Americanist" <Emerald Americanist@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message news:5761064E-2015-46E2-9CE0-6F321A855D2F@microsoft.com...
!