problems with windows explorer

i am having problems with my windows xp pro explorer, its been not working in
"folders" mode. when i right click on my computer and select explore then its
not working and haulting all system temporarity. what i should do, is there
any possiblity to reinstall only this rather then complete windows.
plz i need help ........
1 answer Last reply
More about problems windows explorer

    Try running Ad-Aware SE and other spyware detection programs. I had a
    problem with "Properties" and "Sharing" not coming up that seems to have
    been due to spyware.

    "Emerald Americanist" <Emerald Americanist@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
    in message news:5761064E-2015-46E2-9CE0-6F321A855D2F@microsoft.com...
    >i am having problems with my windows xp pro explorer, its been not working
    >in
    > "folders" mode. when i right click on my computer and select explore then
    > its
    > not working and haulting all system temporarity. what i should do, is
    > there
    > any possiblity to reinstall only this rather then complete windows.
    > plz i need help ........

Windows Explorer Microsoft Windows XP