The operation was aborted!

November 22, 2004 6:25:01 AM

I was attampting a full back-up using the back-up process provided in XP.
I included having a system recovery "diskette" in my back up
The response indicated that the system recovery diskette could not be
created - the operation was aborted.
I feel frustrated at the first hurdle!

More about : operation aborted

Anonymous