still have script error

went to tools on explorer & unchecked & checked what I was suppose to, But it
still pops up on line. It's getting so bad that now I have to close
everything up. It won't let me get by it. Please help!!!!!
Thanks
--
puppytina

Open internet options,advanced,chk the box,disable script debugging,then
chk the box disable other,close out.

"puppytina" wrote:

> went to tools on explorer & unchecked & checked what I was suppose to, But it
> still pops up on line. It's getting so bad that now I have to close
> everything up. It won't let me get by it. Please help!!!!!
> Thanks
> --
> puppytina

This is what I have done several times & the script errors still come up.
Some are stopping me from going on with my work, I have to close the whole
program I am in for the script error won't let me do anything. Is there any
thing else I can do? Thanks for your help very much.