invisible hard drive

I have a Maxtor 160gb hard drive with a Maxtor 80gb HD. In device manager
the 80gb is there but not if I go to my computer, it is only showing the
160gb 'c' drive
any suggestions?
Tia
2 answers Last reply
More about invisible hard drive

    You can partition, format and assign drive letters within the Disk
    Management snap-in.
    Start|Run|diskmgmt.msc

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "jawsquip" wrote:
    |I have a Maxtor 160gb hard drive with a Maxtor 80gb HD. In device manager
    | the 80gb is there but not if I go to my computer, it is only showing the
    | 160gb 'c' drive
    | any suggestions?
    | Tia

    just done it from help and support on Maxtor .com

    Ta for lookin'
    If yer did that is!

Hard Drives Maxtor Windows XP