EQ2: Chat rooms to meet traders

Does anyone know any good chat rooms to meet traders in EQ2. I know I could
use the merchant system but that means leaving my guy logged in when i'm not
on.

Are there any trade specfic message boards/chat rooms.

I have around 4 adept 1 books not useful to me that I am looking to trade
for predator adept books. I also have a 'triple shot' adept book, but i'm
keeping that for when I become a ranger :)

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 09:38:07 -0000, Cheddar wrote:

> Does anyone know any good chat rooms to meet traders in EQ2. I know I could
> use the merchant system but that means leaving my guy logged in when i'm not
> on.
>
> Are there any trade specfic message boards/chat rooms.
>
> I have around 4 adept 1 books not useful to me that I am looking to trade
> for predator adept books. I also have a 'triple shot' adept book, but i'm
> keeping that for when I become a ranger :)

Two in game channels (available from chat->options):

Auction (which also responds to /auction) and Qeynos_Traders

There are several server-wide (although by alignment) channels, but they
don't seem to be that busy, based on how many people know about them.

HTH