  • Computers
Last response: in Computer Brands
a b } Memory
April 19, 2004 11:23:32 PM

I want to put more memory in my notebook.
I can buy: SODimm 256 Mb PC133 144Pin Viking.

I wonder if this works ok.

RobB.

More about : memory upgrade armada 110

Anonymous
a b } Memory
April 20, 2004 12:02:30 AM

According to Crucial, it requires a PC100 SODimm, with 256MB being the
largest it will accept. In theory PC133 will drop down to PC100, but
Compaqs are notorious for that not working. Generally Crucial will list the
PC133 part if it will work.

Tom

!