memory upgrade armada 110

I want to put more memory in my notebook.
I can buy: SODimm 256 Mb PC133 144Pin Viking.

I wonder if this works ok.

RobB.
1 answer Last reply
More about memory upgrade armada

    According to Crucial, it requires a PC100 SODimm, with 256MB being the
    largest it will accept. In theory PC133 will drop down to PC100, but
    Compaqs are notorious for that not working. Generally Crucial will list the
    PC133 part if it will work.

    Tom
    <RobB> wrote in message news:mm28801i0jj5p3mi0pittp0au51pjtrkjf@4ax.com...
    > I want to put more memory in my notebook.
    > I can buy: SODimm 256 Mb PC133 144Pin Viking.
    >
    > I wonder if this works ok.
    >
    > RobB.

Compaq Notebooks Memory Upgrade Memory Computers