I recently upgraded my windows 98 2nd edition to Windows xp. My directory
shows windows 95, 98, 2000, and xp. Is this normal? Any advice on this?

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Yes this is normal. When you upgrade, that doesnt mean you are deleting the
pre-existing versions of windows. It basically overwrites the last known
version. You should be able to remove any pre-existing versions of windows
thru start>control panel>add/remove programs.