fire fox

ok for all of the people who have trouble with their "INTERNET EXPLORER" you
should down fire fox click this link here then on the top RIGHT HAND corner
hit download, http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ fire fox is the worlds
most customizable browser, you wont get as much spyware you wont get viruses
and easily and its a lot safer and more pplus u can import youre "IE"
favorites into fire fox during instalation

Why don't you learn how to spell and the basic rules of grammar before you
go into marketing?
--
Ted Zieglar

<natej315@msn.com> wrote in message
> ok for all of the people who have trouble with their "INTERNET EXPLORER"
you
> should down fire fox click this link here then on the top RIGHT HAND
corner
> hit download, http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ fire fox is the
worlds
> most customizable browser, you wont get as much spyware you wont get
viruses
> and easily and its a lot safer and more pplus u can import youre "IE"
> favorites into fire fox during instalation

I will stay with IE.. I saw recently that Firefox/Mozilla was found to have
holes in it.. for anybody else out there, by all means change.. it may just
take the heat off of IE users..

"Mike Hall" <mike.hall.mail@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
| I will stay with IE.. I saw recently that Firefox/Mozilla was found to
have
| holes in it.. for anybody else out there, by all means change.. it may
just
| take the heat off of IE users..

The prime reason that IE is more vulnerable is that it's a much larger
target. As Firefox gets more popular, it will also become more popular with
the miscreants. I use it not because of security issues but because I find
it preferable in many ways to IE--strictly a matter of personal preference.
And yes, it is more customizable than IE, but that fact makes it a
questionable choice for novice users who are more likely to screw something
up in the customizing process.

Andy

Thank you, firefox is a great web browser. While a novice may have trouble
customizing firefox, a novice would have trouble doing anything but basic
webbrowsing with firefox. a novice won't stay a newb for long. with just a
little drive anyone can figure anything out. customizing really is not hard.
and seriously, who cares about spelling here, its a forum.

"natej315@msn.com" wrote:

> ok for all of the people who have trouble with their "INTERNET EXPLORER" you
> should down fire fox click this link here then on the top RIGHT HAND corner
> hit download, http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ fire fox is the worlds
> most customizable browser, you wont get as much spyware you wont get viruses
> and easily and its a lot safer and more pplus u can import youre "IE"
> favorites into fire fox during instalation

"andy" <andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

<snip>
| and seriously, who cares about spelling here, its a forum.

Translation: I'm a bloody moron and I don't care who knows it, or even
whether I'm understood.

"Raymond J. Johnson Jr." wrote:

> "andy" <andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>
> <snip>
> | and seriously, who cares about spelling here, its a forum.
>

> Translation: I'm a bloody moron and I don't care who knows it, or even
> whether I'm understood.

My your a helpful person.

Firefox and Mozilla in general adheres more strictly to the current HTML
standards. If you create web pages with other than Frontpage, and want to
see how they run, you should use a Mozilla browser. If IE gives you security
problems and doesn't allow you access to the needed fix areas, then you
should use Firefox. If you log on to computers where the certificates are
not MS compliant, then you need Firefox. It is a much better browser than IE
and much easier to configure.

Now the bad parts. If your using all those little browser (BHO) add ons to
fill forms, spell check, etc from within IE, you can't use any of them from a
Mozilla browser. Download hijack this and do a scan of your system to see
many of the things you lose in Firefox or Mozilla. Some parts of some sites
require the non standard HTML code in IE, Yahoo premium services for
instance, used in the SBC/Yahoo DSL service, so be careful there.

AndyMac

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2004

> Now the bad parts. If your using all those little browser (BHO) add ons
> fill forms, spell check, etc from within IE, you can't use any of them
> from a
> Mozilla browser. Download hijack this and do a scan of your system to
> see
> many of the things you lose in Firefox or Mozilla. Some parts of some
> sites
> require the non standard HTML code in IE, Yahoo premium services for
> instance, used in the SBC/Yahoo DSL service, so be careful there.

So get the bets of both worlds.. and run slimbrowser..

AndyMac.