Motorola 710 update

Jd

A while back people were talking about a software update for the Motorola
V710 that was supposed to have been released in November...I haven't been on
for a while...was it released? What is it like? How do I get it? Thanks.

Strictly speaking of the verizon version
Supposedly a preliminary version of the verizon firmware update surfaced and
was flashed , confirmed by a bunch of people in texas only, by and through
verizon but not official.
No official nationwide release that i know of yet... hopefully by the new
year.
check out www.howardforums.com
and www.v710.org <~ where the new firmware update first was reported
sometime last week.
Im just hoping the flash will improve picture quality and it is supposed to
enable OPP, and the BT car issues...still no OBEX (through verizon)

"JD" <jdaly3@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message
> A while back people were talking about a software update for the Motorola
> V710 that was supposed to have been released in November...I haven't been
on
> for a while...was it released? What is it like? How do I get it? Thanks.

Latest posts