Windows XP Pro Start Up

I have completed a fresh install of Windows XP Pro to a new directory named
WIN2 because my original installation broke.

When I start up now I am offered the option of two installations - the
original broken one or the new working one.

Can I remove the broken one from the start up and is it OK to delete the
original WINDOWS directory?

Hi

Please see if the following article by Michael Stevens helps:

"I have two installations of XP on the same partition, how do I remove the
one I don't need?"
http://michaelstevenstech.com/xpfaq.html#two

--

Will Denny