On Bootup Notepad opens with message below

Every time this computer boots up notepad opens with the following context:

[.ShellClassInfo]
LocalizedResourceName=@%SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-21787

Could someone tell me what this means and what do I need to do to correct
this problem? It doesn't seem to bad; Once I close it the system seem to
operate normally. I just know it should not happen.
Thanks in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about bootup notepad opens message below

    Notepad Starts With "[.ShellClassInfo] LocalizedResourceName=@%SystemRoot%\System32\Shell32.dll,-21787" When You Start Your Computer

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;330132

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "RkNebel" <RkNebel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:296DA2E8-16D3-4AE1-ACAB-A4EB31F63890@microsoft.com...
    Every time this computer boots up notepad opens with the following context:

    [.ShellClassInfo]
    LocalizedResourceName=@%SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-21787

    Could someone tell me what this means and what do I need to do to correct
    this problem? It doesn't seem to bad; Once I close it the system seem to
    operate normally. I just know it should not happen.
    Thanks in advance.

Notepad Microsoft Windows XP