My PC goest into sleep mode and doesn't respond

My PC is acting up, I'm doing something and all of sudden it goes into sleep
mode and doesn't respond, I have to turn it off and back on. It does it
almost everytime i use it.
What could it be?

Luis
1 answer Last reply
More about goest sleep mode doesn respond

    Try turning off any power saving features in the operating system and the
    bios.

    "Sleep mode" <Sleep mode@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My PC is acting up, I'm doing something and all of sudden it goes into
    > sleep
    > mode and doesn't respond, I have to turn it off and back on. It does it
    > almost everytime i use it.
    > What could it be?
    >
    > Luis

Sleep Mode Microsoft Windows XP