Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

My PC goest into sleep mode and doesn't respond

Tags:
  • Sleep Mode
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
November 26, 2004 8:55:06 PM

My PC is acting up, I'm doing something and all of sudden it goes into sleep
mode and doesn't respond, I have to turn it off and back on. It does it
almost everytime i use it.
What could it be?

Luis

More about : goest sleep mode respond

Anonymous
November 27, 2004 5:22:01 AM

Try turning off any power saving features in the operating system and the
bios.