Closed Solved

Battlefield 3- Please HELP

everytime i run Battlefield3 i get only a Black window (not in a full screen) and the game do not start so i had to close this window from task manager,
i tried everything from updating the VGA drivers to downloading a different 3 copies of the game.

i Have 2.4 C2D processor
3 GB Ram
Nvidia GT520 (2 GB memory) Driver Version: 285.63
Win 7 32 bit
Direct X 11 Installed
C++ Installed
Agytha sw Installed
Physix Installed
Net framework 4 Installed


everything works fine but this game..........
really i don't know what to do.. HELP Is needed please
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about battlefield help
  1. Please stop making threads with the same content, but with different titles. Just be patient enough until someone will give you a significant answer.

    http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/114853-25-black-windowed-start
  2. If you r patient enough too you would see that i deleted the old one because it doesn't contains important details about my question. Thank you for your note :)
  3. ahmedoushka said:
    everytime i run Battlefield3 i get only a Black window (not in a full screen) and the game do not start so i had to close this window from task manager,
    i tried everything from updating the VGA drivers to downloading a different 3 copies of the game.

    i Have 2.4 C2D processor
    3 GB Ram
    Nvidia GT520 (2 GB memory) Driver Version: 285.63
    Win 7 32 bit
    Direct X 11 Installed
    C++ Installed
    Agytha sw Installed
    Physix Installed
    Net framework 4 Installed


    everything works fine but this game..........
    really i don't know what to do.. HELP Is needed please



    Thanks :)

    Really hope someone here will be able to help you, since it seems this game is a bit buggy now.

    Also, how come you did download THREE DIFFERENT copies of THIS game?
  4. Eldd said:
    Thanks :)

    Really hope someone here will be able to help you, since it seems this game is a bit buggy now.

    Also, how come you did download THREE DIFFERENT copies of THIS game?



    Eldd, that was kind of you.

    i downloaded a repack copies of (black box, Team crossfire and reloaded)
    they all extracted well but the same problem BF3 Window panel in black and nothing else, even there is not error indicates for HW or SW issue.
    i tested my PC config on "can i run this" and it passed
  5. your system is below minimum spec needed to run the game.

    good day.
  6. Best answer
    ahmedoushka said:
    Eldd, that was kind of you.

    i downloaded a repack copies of (black box, Team crossfire and reloaded)
    they all extracted well but the same problem BF3 Window panel in black and nothing else, even there is not error indicates for HW or SW issue.
    i tested my PC config on "can i run this" and it passed


    Now, you see, this is where we tell you this forum is not the right place to ask for pirated copies of games.

    Read Rules of Conduct, and you will see what I mean.
  7. AntiZig said:
    your system is below minimum spec needed to run the game.

    good day.


    what do i need more in ur opinion?
    i just bought this vga card specially for this game
  8. Eldd said:
    Now, you see, this is where we tell you this forum is not the right place to ask for pirated copies of games.

    Read Rules of Conduct, and you will see what I mean.


    thank you eldd. i did not notice the rules really because i was in a hurry.

    thank you anyway dude
    sorry for disturb too :)
  9. Thread closed.
  10. Best answer selected by area51reopened.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Battlefield Games Video Games