Sign in with
Your question

Dark Souls Should Come to PC

Last response: in Video Games
November 8, 2011 3:45:14 PM

Who thinks Dark Souls should come to pc?

More about : dark souls

November 8, 2011 4:05:09 PM

I have always wondered this, it strikes me as the kind of hardcore game that would attract a lot of PC gamers. I cant ever see it happening though!
November 8, 2011 7:17:31 PM

I wish it would. But it isn't going to happen soon so I got it for my PS3. Outstanding game. Difficult, but very addictive. I can't help to keep going back for more - even when a boss has beaten me to a pulp for the 10th consecutive time.
Related resources
November 8, 2011 8:31:25 PM

I've seen many videos and it looks brilliant! But when I found out that the game was only available for console, I was really annoyed. I thought the same about LA Noire as well. I don't own a Xbox or PlayStation you see, which makes me even more annoyed. I need to stop being so cheap and buy a games console. :p  :lol: 
November 8, 2011 8:50:59 PM

Thegeek said:
I've seen many videos and it looks brilliant! But when I found out that the game was only available for console, I was really annoyed. I thought the same about LA Noire as well. I don't own a Xbox or PlayStation you see, which makes me even more annoyed. I need to stop being so cheap and buy a games console. :p  :lol: 

It is brilliant. It took me by surprise at how incredible of a game it is. You can't go wrong if you pick up a PS3 since they have better exclusive titles than Xbox. Throw in the Uncharted series, God of War series, and Infameous series and that should be all the reason you need. ;)  (even though it isn't a PS3 exclusive, getting a console gets you access to Red Dead Redemption - another incredible game that should have come to PC).

By the way, LA Noire is out on PC now in the event you weren't aware.
November 8, 2011 9:20:51 PM

heids24 said:

By the way, LA Noire is out on PC now in the event you weren't aware.

No-Fing-way! Man, you made my day! I never knew!
!