Removal of unwanted IE logo

I recently re-installed the dialler software from Tesco.net, which I use as
a dial-up backup to broadband, and of course it sets about branding IE and
OE. I have managed to remove all of the rubbish with the exception of the
rather annoying animated logo in the top right hand corner. I would like to
restore this to the default (animated flag?) . Could some kind soul point
me in the right direction. Is there a script or other small utility that
will remove branding and restore the logo easily? Other than that I presume
it will be a registry deletion/alteration.

Many thanks in advance.
--
§meagol
3 answers Last reply

    §meagol,

    Remove the ISP branding for Internet Explorer and Outlook Express:
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/ie/ispunbrand.htm

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    §meagol,

    Remove the ISP branding for Internet Explorer and Outlook Express:
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/ie/ispunbrand.htm

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    Nice little utility. Many thanks.
    --
    §meagol

    You're welcome §meagol.

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "§meagol" <smeagol@gollum.com> wrote in message news:313ne4F36u8dnU1@uni-berlin.de...

    §meagol,

    Remove the ISP branding for Internet Explorer and Outlook Express:
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/ie/ispunbrand.htm

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    Nice little utility. Many thanks.
    --
    §meagol

Internet Explorer Dial Up Connection Windows XP