unwanted folders in like my Windows Folder

December 1, 2004 8:59:03 PM

I have all the yellow folders in my windows folder. Below that it looks like
a bunch of garbage how can i figure out what folders i want.
Anonymous
December 2, 2004 12:04:42 AM

Are you experiencing a particular problem with Windows XP? If so, post it
here and we'll try to help.

If you aren't experiencing a particular problem, leave your computer alone.

Ted Zieglar

!