unwanted folders in like my Windows Folder

I have all the yellow folders in my windows folder. Below that it looks like
a bunch of garbage how can i figure out what folders i want.
1 answer Last reply
More about unwanted folders windows folder

    Are you experiencing a particular problem with Windows XP? If so, post it
    here and we'll try to help.

    If you aren't experiencing a particular problem, leave your computer alone.

    Ted Zieglar

    "robbob" <robbob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have all the yellow folders in my windows folder. Below that it looks
    >like
    > a bunch of garbage how can i figure out what folders i want.

Microsoft Windows XP