remove system restore points?

Can anyone tell me how to remove a system restore point in XP?

Many thanks....
2 answers Last reply
More about remove system restore points

    Turn Off/On System Restore to remove all Restore Points:
    Open System Restore
    Click "System Restore Settings" on the left side.
    Click "Turn off System Restore"
    Click OK, follow prompts and reboot.
    Then go back and turn on System Restore.
    Or...
    To delete all but the latest Restore Point:
    Open Disk Cleanup
    Click "More options"tab
    Under System Restore click"Cleanup"
    Click Yes and follow prompts.
    Reboot.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    "froh" <froh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone tell me how to remove a system restore point in XP?
    >
    > Many thanks....

    Alas, restore points can't be individually deleted. You can, however, remove
    all but the most recent restore point. (It's one of the options presented by
    the Disc Cleanup Wizard.)

    You can also delete all restore points, by turning off system restore for
    all drives and then rebooting. Be sure to turn system restore on again after
    your computer restarts.

    Ted Zieglar

    "froh" <froh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone tell me how to remove a system restore point in XP?
    >
    > Many thanks....

Microsoft System Restore Windows XP