Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Looking for solution to quest "a lost package"

Last response: in Video Games
Share
December 9, 2004 10:30:21 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

Description of the quest

Commonlands item, a lost package, needs to go to someone in Freeport You can
only read the smudged out word "Brewha..."

Can anyone give me help to who this needs to go?
December 9, 2004 4:17:14 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

Ankh wrote:
> Description of the quest
>
> Commonlands item, a lost package, needs to go to someone in Freeport You can
> only read the smudged out word "Brewha..."
>
> Can anyone give me help to who this needs to go?
>

Go around Freeport and do a "Find NPC". Then search for that name.

I found a note in Serpent Sewers and it said I could only make out the
word "???" (I forget the name.) but I searched in East Freeport and
found that person. I gave her the note and she gave me a quest.

Cameljon - Tox
December 9, 2004 5:27:48 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

i did that, even used track (i am a troubadour)but noone has name brewha (or
partially) sadly . I need to hear from someone that finished this quest. Cos
i am not gonna hail everyone in all of Freeport
thanx though for the suggestion




"Jon" <czycamel@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
news:ufYtd.139688$6w6.30111@tornado.tampabay.rr.com...
> Ankh wrote:
>> Description of the quest
>>
>> Commonlands item, a lost package, needs to go to someone in Freeport You
>> can only read the smudged out word "Brewha..."
>>
>> Can anyone give me help to who this needs to go?
>
> Go around Freeport and do a "Find NPC". Then search for that name.
>
> I found a note in Serpent Sewers and it said I could only make out the
> word "???" (I forget the name.) but I searched in East Freeport and found
> that person. I gave her the note and she gave me a quest.
>
> Cameljon - Tox
Anonymous
December 9, 2004 7:36:57 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

"Ankh" <mememe@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:cp9jsj$slk$1@reader13.wxs.nl...
> i did that, even used track (i am a troubadour)but noone has name brewha
(or
> partially) sadly . I need to hear from someone that finished this quest.
Cos
> i am not gonna hail everyone in all of Freeport
> thanx though for the suggestion

Yes, as that would be like, doing it yourself? Harsh :( (

Wait 6 months and all spoiler be on alla and have to do no work at all
then!! :D 
!