Bad Hard Drive in Compaq Presario

Wondering if anyone has information about the best hard drive
replacements for compaq presario laptops. In particular, presario
700US series, and also regarding any compatibility problems
experienced when installing new hard drives, not from compaq. Any
help would be appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about hard drive compaq presario

    I've added + replaced drives in a 5006CA and a 5450CA with no problem at
    all! Some were Western Digital, some Maxtor ...

    Bill

    "Nathan Bump" <nathanbump@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Wondering if anyone has information about the best hard drive
    > replacements for compaq presario laptops. In particular, presario
    > 700US series, and also regarding any compatibility problems
    > experienced when installing new hard drives, not from compaq. Any
    > help would be appreciated.

Compaq Presario Hard Drives Computers