Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Dell XPS 8300 configuration help

Last response: in Video Games
Share
November 10, 2011 3:22:30 PM

i am buying a dell xps 8300 desktop for gaming nd personal use.
i5(3ghz) processor
4gb ram
amd radeon hd 6770 card

would like to know if this configurarion is enough to run games like fifa 12 nd modern warfare 3 smoothly in high details?? nd is there enough space available to upgrade the graphic card in future if its required?
November 10, 2011 3:45:25 PM

maddyrishabh said:
i am buying a dell xps 8300 desktop for gaming nd personal use.
i5(3ghz) processor
4gb ram
amd radeon hd 6770 card

would like to know if this configurarion is enough to run games like fifa 12 nd modern warfare 3 smoothly in high details?? nd is there enough space available to upgrade the graphic card in future if its required?


As BF3 is a bit of a resource hog, 8GB RAM would help more. But with that card you won't be able to max out BF3, only medium details and some high in places, but not on 1080p resolution, but lowered. Although you will be able to upgrade the video card if you choose so at a later date.

And don't double post next time.
m
0
l
November 11, 2011 4:03:43 PM

Eldd said:
Although you will be able to upgrade the video card if you choose so at a later date.

i read somewhere that it doesn't have a second graphic card slot...would that cause a problem?
m
0
l
November 12, 2011 10:23:56 PM

maddyrishabh said:
i read somewhere that it doesn't have a second graphic card slot...would that cause a problem?


You will completely remove your 6770, physically, and replace it with another card, you won't need a second slot, unless you want to use crossfire.
m
0
l
!