Event ID: 2002
Date: 12/3/2004
Time: 4:49:11 PM
User: N/A
Computer: CIL-132
The open procedure for service "WmiApRpl" in DLL
"C:\WINDOWS\System32\wbem\wmiaprpl.dll" has taken longer than the
established wait time to complete. There may be a problem with this
extensible counter or the service it is collecting data from or the system
may have been very busy when this call was attempted.

_____
DC G
1 answer Last reply
More about open procedure service wmiaprpl
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?)

    Product: Windows Operating System
    ID: 2002
    Source: Perflib
    http://tinyurl.com/3noyr

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.
    Wes

    In news:%23W9CRnY2EHA.2012@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl,
    DC Gringo <dcgringo@visiontechnology.net> hunted and pecked:
    > I get this error in my event log every time I reboot then log in. It
    > does not happen if I just log out and log in. After reboot, my login
    > takes 10 minutes. Without reboot it takes about a 30 seconds.
    >
    > help!!!
    >

    > -- Event Type: Error
    > Event Source: Perflib
    > Event Category: None
    > Event ID: 2002
    > Date: 12/3/2004
    > Time: 4:49:11 PM
    > User: N/A
    > Computer: CIL-132
    > The open procedure for service "WmiApRpl" in DLL
    > "C:\WINDOWS\System32\wbem\wmiaprpl.dll" has taken longer than the
    > established wait time to complete. There may be a problem with this
    > extensible counter or the service it is collecting data from or the
    > system may have been very busy when this call was attempted.

    > _____
    > DC G

Login Microsoft Windows XP