Event ID: 2002
Date: 12/3/2004
Time: 4:49:11 PM
User: N/A
Computer: CIL-132
The open procedure for service "WmiApRpl" in DLL
"C:\WINDOWS\System32\wbem\wmiaprpl.dll" has taken longer than the
established wait time to complete. There may be a problem with this
extensible counter or the service it is collecting data from or the system
may have been very busy when this call was attempted.

_____
DC G

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?)

Product: Windows Operating System
ID: 2002
Source: Perflib
http://tinyurl.com/3noyr