what do the char stat influence?

ankh

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2003

I know that for each archetype a certain stat influences the mana base but
being a bard type i am not sure if i need to have high int or wis for charm
and manapool? What does stamina influence when you upgrade it via armor
(doesn't seem to raise hp)

anyone know?

"Ankh" <mememe@hotmail.com> wrote in news:cp9gr7$rib$1@reader13.wxs.nl:

> I know that for each archetype a certain stat influences the mana base
> but being a bard type i am not sure if i need to have high int or wis
> for charm and manapool? What does stamina influence when you upgrade
> it via armor (doesn't seem to raise hp)
>
> anyone know?

For EQ1, a bard needs Int for manapool. Stamina increases hitpoints for
all classes, the rate at which it increases is class dependant. It's
basically a fixed number of added hp per level, but, once Stamina is over
200, the rate of increase is smaller as I recall. For charm, it's a good
idea to have a high charisma, as that has been shown to increase the
liklihood of the charm sticking for the full duration.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Bane of Evil>
Graeme, 17 Dwarven Shaman, 14 Scholar