Hi,

My computer keeps reseting, each time it starts back up anything which had
previously been done is reset......eg, Icons on desktop all auto placed,
settings for all programs, set back to default.....its as tho the computer
looses its memory.

Im using XP home.

Any Ideas?

cheers

Hi

Do you see any error messages or is there an entry in the Event Viewer that
may show the cause of the problem?

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User