Auto-run isn't working!!

When i first got my pc i bought a few games. When I inserted the game
auto-run started the game up. Recently I have tried games and Auto-run is not
there. Can some 1 plz help it's very annoying. Thanx PPL.
1 answer Last reply
More about auto working

    1. Open XP's "Help and Support Center".
    2. In the Search box type: AUTOPLAY , and hit enter.
    3. Click on: "Change how your computer handles multimedia content".

    The AutoRun feature or the AutoPlay feature does not work when you insert a
    CD-ROM in the drive
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;330135&Product=winxp

    The AutoPlay Function Does Not Work and the Current Media Does Not Appear
    in My Computer When You Insert a CD or DVD
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;817357&Product=winxp

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Ryan Smith" wrote:

    | When i first got my pc i bought a few games. When I inserted the game
    | auto-run started the game up. Recently I have tried games and Auto-run is not
    | there. Can some 1 plz help it's very annoying. Thanx PPL.

Games Microsoft Windows XP