  • Games
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
December 4, 2004 11:57:01 AM

When i first got my pc i bought a few games. When I inserted the game
auto-run started the game up. Recently I have tried games and Auto-run is not
there. Can some 1 plz help it's very annoying. Thanx PPL.

More about : auto run working

Anonymous
December 4, 2004 3:53:11 PM

1. Open XP's "Help and Support Center".
2. In the Search box type: AUTOPLAY , and hit enter.
3. Click on: "Change how your computer handles multimedia content".

The AutoRun feature or the AutoPlay feature does not work when you insert a
CD-ROM in the drive
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;330135&Product=winxp

The AutoPlay Function Does Not Work and the Current Media Does Not Appear
in My Computer When You Insert a CD or DVD
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;817357&Product=winxp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP