how to remove windows XP service pack 2 download file

Hi,

I am running windows xp home edition on my laptop. I started to
download the service pack 2 this morning, but before it finish
downloading, my c drive is running out of space.

My question:

1. How to stop downloading the update file?
2. How to find and delete the update files already downloaded to my c
drive to free up space?

Thanks a lot!

SP2 what to remove to not install
http://v5.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/v5consumer/showarticle.aspx?articleid=11&ln=en

Delete: DataStore & Download

C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore
C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:1102200047.500412.281780@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com,