theroflsaurusrex

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2011
Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T6500 @ 2.10GHz
GeForce GT 130M (2.7 GB Ram)
4.0 GB ram
Windows Vista (64-bit)

I've tried canyourunit. Says I meet the minimum, but I don't trust it. If I can run it, what settings would you expect?

Thanks in advance.

So i'm guessing you have a laptop not a Desktop, CanYouRun it measures it by specs not performance so if the GT 130M is Shader Model 3 and have at least 256MB of available VRAM it would say Yes it meets the minimum sys req.

You might be able to play it @ low settings, just try it and see how it goes.

But i recommend you to stay away from gaming on laptops, they don't have a proper ventilation and any load on the VGA chipset might cause a serious damage.

Mithness

Distinguished
May 16, 2010
What do you mean "Just Try it out", what is he going to do buy a game that Might not work? and then he wasted $60.

TBH a GT130M is a very week card. If anything lowest settings and a Low Resolution might be able to play the game at playable framerate, but you don't know. it could be really optimized or really unoptimized

-Mithness

theroflsaurusrex

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2011
Yessir, it is a laptop. It's an Acer Aspire 5739. I've had it for about 2-3 years, played plenty of games on it (nothing overly strenuous). I would "try it out" but I think that may be a little bit past me.

Thanks for the input gents.

TRENDING THREADS