G

i have an agp pro card, by the readme file it needs 3.3v support
do u know about any board that support it?
thank u

bum_jcrules

Distinguished
May 12, 2001
Asus makes boards with AGP Pro. I am not up to specs with the electrical layout of AGP, but I am looking at the white sheets as we speak....

I'll try to get you an answer for sure but I think as long as you have and AGP Pro 50 slot on your motherboard you should be able to handle a 3.3V card. I am not sure about 12V cards but like I said I'll post later.

P.S. - Anyone out there got some stats for Reefrick?

See <A HREF="http://www.agpforum.org/specs_specs.htm" target="_new"> AGP Forum </A>

<b>All for one and one for all...and 3 for 5! - Curly - The Three Stooges</b> :lol:

bum_jcrules

Distinguished
May 12, 2001
Asus makes boards with AGP Pro. I am not up to specs with the electrical layout of AGP, but I am looking at the white sheets as we speak....

I'll try to get you an answer for sure but I think as long as you have an AGP Pro 50 slot on your motherboard you should be able to handle a 3.3V card. I am not sure about 12V cards but like I said I'll post later.

P.S. - Anyone out there got some stats for Reefrick?

See <A HREF="http://www.agpforum.org/specs_specs.htm" target="_new"> AGP Forum </A>

<b>All for one and one for all...and 3 for 5! - Curly - The Three Stooges</b> :lol:

bum_jcrules

Distinguished
May 12, 2001
Based on the AGP Pro Spec Sheets... Revision 1.1a

AGP Pro will run at 3.3V or 12V. So any board that has AGP Pro support should handle your card.

So in deciding on a board I have a few questions...

What Processor? AMD or Intel?

One or mulitple processors?

Etc?

mbetea

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2001
just curious, which card do you have? i ask because someone a little bit back was driving himself mad thinking he had a pro card. when he didn't.

well if luck is a lady, it explains why i have no luck :frown: