Serious Trojan infections.

i have the following trojans and are having serious problems removing them.
exploit-ms04-011.gen located in c:\windows\system32\windsnd.exe
proxy-fbsr.gen times 2 1st is located in c:\windows\system32\msgrsv32.exe
2nd is located in c:\p.exe

I have the latest version of mcfee antivirus and when it tries to delete or
quarantine it wont allow it because its being used. So i ended the process
in task manager and then it deleted but came back. McFee suggested using a
rescue disk, if this is a good idea how do i create one or if you have a
better idea please let me know ASAP!!!
A little help would be appreciated
--
Ford...Boss Of The V8 Supercars Back II Back!
2 answers Last reply

    Before you do anything else, try rebooting into safe mode (by clicking on F8
    whilst powering up) and running McAfee then, it should be able to clean the
    infection.
    Any queries regarding McAfee can be posted in their Forum at
    http://forums.mcafeehelp.com/index.php
    If, by any chance you have no firewall, disconnect from the internet while
    doing this.
    You could also create a rescue floppy disk in Safe Mode, AFTER the infection
    is cleaned.
    Creating a Rescue Disk
    Rescue Disk is a utility that creates a bootable floppy disk that you can
    use to start your computer and scan it for viruses if a virus keeps you from
    starting it normally.

    Note: You must be connected to the Internet to download the Rescue Disk
    image. Also, Rescue Disk is available for computers with FAT (FAT 16 and FAT
    32) hard drive partitions only. It does not support NTFS partitions.

    1.. On a non-infected computer, insert a non-infected floppy disk in drive
    A. You might want to use Scan to ensure that both the computer and the
    floppy disk are virus-free. (See "Manually Scanning for Viruses" for
    details.)
    2.. Right-click the McAfee icon, point to VirusScan, and then click Create
    Rescue Disk.

    Note: If the McAfee icon is not visible in the Windows system tray, you
    can start it via your Windows Start menu.

    3.. Click Create to create the Rescue Disk.
    If this is your first time creating a Rescue Disk, a message tells you
    that Rescue Disk needs to download the image file for the Rescue Disk. Click
    OK to download the component now, or click Cancel to download it later.
    A warning message tells you that the contents of the floppy disk will be
    lost.
    4.. Click Yes to continue creating the Rescue Disk.
    The creation status appears in the Create Rescue Disk dialog box.
    5.. When the message "Rescue disk created" appears, click OK, and then
    close the Create Rescue Disk dialog box.
    6.. Remove the Rescue Disk from the drive, write-protect it, and store it
    in a safe location.
    Write-Protecting a Rescue Disk

    Using a Rescue Disk

    Updating a Rescue Disk

    --
    Peter.
    Toronto, Canada.
    "AzzKikA" <AzzKikA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i have the following trojans and are having serious problems removing them.
    > exploit-ms04-011.gen located in c:\windows\system32\windsnd.exe
    > proxy-fbsr.gen times 2 1st is located in c:\windows\system32\msgrsv32.exe
    > 2nd is located in c:\p.exe
    >
    > I have the latest version of mcfee antivirus and when it tries to delete
    > or
    > quarantine it wont allow it because its being used. So i ended the
    > process
    > in task manager and then it deleted but came back. McFee suggested using
    > rescue disk, if this is a good idea how do i create one or if you have a
    > better idea please let me know ASAP!!!
    > A little help would be appreciated
    > --
    > Ford...Boss Of The V8 Supercars Back II Back!

    Sorry, I meant only create a rescue disk on a clean system.

    --
    Peter.
    Toronto, Canada.
    XP Home SP2.
    P4 Dual HT @ 3.0ghz, 160gb HD, 1.0gb DDR.
    "AzzKikA" <AzzKikA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i have the following trojans and are having serious problems removing them.
    > exploit-ms04-011.gen located in c:\windows\system32\windsnd.exe
    > proxy-fbsr.gen times 2 1st is located in c:\windows\system32\msgrsv32.exe
    > 2nd is located in c:\p.exe
    >
    > I have the latest version of mcfee antivirus and when it tries to delete
    > or
    > quarantine it wont allow it because its being used. So i ended the
    > process
    > in task manager and then it deleted but came back. McFee suggested using
    > rescue disk, if this is a good idea how do i create one or if you have a
    > better idea please let me know ASAP!!!
    > A little help would be appreciated
    > --
    > Ford...Boss Of The V8 Supercars Back II Back!

Windows XP