jecho

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2011
Worst Call of Duty game EVER. It is the worst cut and paste game of all time. How can you mess up the hit boxes and guns so much. Even the graphics suck. Activision you should be ashamed f yourselves. I am so glad I did not buy this game. BF3 is so much better (even with the bugs) it is not even comparable. BTW all the companies reviewing this game are lying to themselves (MONEY MONEY MONEY). Really 9.0 avg. Yeah Right! more like a 5. They should should just remaster COD4. Post your thoughts. BTW I am not a BF3 fanboy. I logged 27 days on COD4 and even more on MW2.

steimy

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2011
COD makes games for those people who like COD. It is no different than any COD game before it which isn't to say it is no good. And why people try to compare BF3 and COD all the time still boggles my mind since they are two completely different styles of games.

People are going to prefer one game over the other, each game has it's little group of followers.

Gothams Finest

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2011

+1

Alex The PC Gamer

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2007
I wouldn't say MW3 is a bad game. I loved the single player campaign and the coop is a nice addition.

The MP is (IMO) a step back from Black Ops. My favourtie was MW2. It was unbalanced but for its time, it was awesome. Black Ops was a little too conservative for my tastes but they added everything I wanted (Dedicated servers, additional info on scoreboard like Flag Captures, etc.). MW3 doesn't have any of that.

It's MW2.5 (quite disappointing).

The only reason I have looged more hours in MW3 (than BF3) is that BF3 keeps crashing. Waiting on proper nvidia drivers/ BF3 patches to dive in the BF3 sensation!

Gothams Finest

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2011

I agree. MW3 single player was awesome but the multiplayer is a step back from Black ops, Treyarch added some really good stuff in Black Ops and I.W was too arrogant to implement them into MW3. Black Ops is a lot better than MW3. MW2 was unbalanced for sure, but at least it was fun, MW3 multiplayer is just a diluted MW2 with shite maps.

I definitely prefer Treyarch now to I.W or who ever they are now.

waspzz

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2010
Most of the new CODs actually felt the same for me. I enjoyed all of it. Its fun and epic. The only one that really stands out is the 1st COD. That game was just really, unexpected. It really blew my mind!!! then after that, its just graphics and gameplay improvements. Nothing new. But still fun and still a good series. BF3 is good with the new graphics engine but the campaign is really short and the ending is really...meh...

casualcolors

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
It's an absolute given that MW3 caters to the COD crowd and BF3 caters to the Battlefield crowd, and comparing the two games is kind of a waste of time.

The 1 thing I will say about MW3 (and this is not a bash on COD players or the COD series), is that I would like to see more innovation going on instead of releases that smell lightly of Activi$ion.

I think everyone can agree that the best possible outcome from the BF3 vs. MW3 debate is that perhaps MW4 will bring a new game engine and then we can all bask in the glory of 3 superb game engines (Frostbite 2.0, Cryengine 3, and MW-super-deluxe-waxed-landing-strip-6pack-abs Engine or whatever).

Alex The PC Gamer

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2007

They won't create a new Engine for COD anytime soon. It's asking for trouble. That said, if they ever would, it would probably be when the next gen consoles come out. Until then, there's almost zero chances of seeing a new engine for COD.

Gothams Finest

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2011

I agree, they won't make a new engine for COD untill the next gen consoles come out.

Encana

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2011
I really dont understand what the hell is wrong whit people about call of duty...

What is wrong whit the graphics? its better than modern warfare 2 and modern warfare 1.

Every time they release a cod game,people bash about it.

I played it and liked it,i also like battlefield 3,but call of duty has more storylines.

I cant understand why people hate it.

Alex The PC Gamer

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2007

Adults: They don't hate it, they simply expected perfection and they didn't get it. Boo hoo.

Teenagers: They bitch about everything...including MW3.

Encana

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2011
im 16,and i dont give a *** how mw3 is made,i like cod because of its storylines,and i liked the graphics better too.

I also like assassins creed storylines,cant wait the continium after revelations.

The only company i dont like is Valve,and yes its about episode 3.

Gothams Finest

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2011

jamesvini

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2011
As far as single player is concerned BF3 Story and game play was sub-par compared to MW3.
As for the Multilayer i'm more of a fan of the BF3 play style. MW3 reminds me more of a modern day unreal tournament, which is not for me.