EQ2: Apprentice IV spells

I know that they should be quest items.
Can somebody describe an example of such quest please...

I am 18lvl sham but I haven't finished my 18-20lvl hallmark yet.
All this time I was never invited to such quest and I am just wandering
where they all are.

I've never seen an app IV quest either.

Rumor from the test server is that right now, app IV spells can be made
by crafters. The quality of the final combine determines the level of
the spell.

crude and shaped = app II
normal = app III
pristine = app IV

No guarentee that this will move from test to live, but it kind of
suggests that the idea that app IV are questable items may not be valid
anymore.

Qayla

<Qayla_Sophyne@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I've never seen an app IV quest either.
>
> Rumor from the test server is that right now, app IV spells can be made
> by crafters. The quality of the final combine determines the level of
> the spell.
>
> crude and shaped = app II
> normal = app III
> pristine = app IV
>
> No guarentee that this will move from test to live, but it kind of
> suggests that the idea that app IV are questable items may not be valid
> anymore.
>
> Qayla

So will Adept I spells still be higher than Apprentice IV ?

On the calendar, in the box marked 12/10/2004 1:21 PM ^ Rom Gin scratched:

> <Qayla_Sophyne@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> I've never seen an app IV quest either.
>>
>> Rumor from the test server is that right now, app IV spells can be made
>> by crafters. The quality of the final combine determines the level of
>> the spell.
>>
>> crude and shaped = app II
>> normal = app III
>> pristine = app IV
>>
>> No guarentee that this will move from test to live, but it kind of
>> suggests that the idea that app IV are questable items may not be valid
>> anymore.
>>
>> Qayla
>>

> So will Adept I spells still be higher than Apprentice IV ?

Should be. AppI -> AppIV -> AdeptI -> Adept IV -> MasterI -> MasterIV

Inyidd
--
Nyarlathotep casts a spell

"Justin H." <justinh@NOSPAM.whidbey.net> wrote in message
> On the calendar, in the box marked 12/10/2004 1:21 PM ^ Rom Gin scratched:
>
> > <Qayla_Sophyne@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >> I've never seen an app IV quest either.
> >>
> >> Rumor from the test server is that right now, app IV spells can be made
> >> by crafters. The quality of the final combine determines the level of
> >> the spell.
> >>
> >> crude and shaped = app II
> >> normal = app III
> >> pristine = app IV
> >>
> >> No guarentee that this will move from test to live, but it kind of
> >> suggests that the idea that app IV are questable items may not be valid
> >> anymore.
> >>
> >> Qayla
> >>

> > So will Adept I spells still be higher than Apprentice IV ?
>
> Should be. AppI -> AppIV -> AdeptI -> Adept IV -> MasterI -> MasterIV
>
> Inyidd
> --
> Nyarlathotep casts a spell

That's what I figured. Thanks !