Verizon Login

Is the Verizon login having problems this morning?

--
A long life or a glorious life. Take your pick.

If you happen to ever enter another zip code to check local service
in another part of the country, then the login will not work. It's
specific to your home area. Anyway, check the zip code if there's
any chance that could pertain to you.

-Dan

--
Eugene, Oregon -- Pacific Northwest
http://cell.uoregon.edu

"Jim Higgins" <gordian238@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is the Verizon login having problems this morning?

Just logged in OK.

"ex cathedra" <herbharris33nospam@xxxhotmail.com> wrote in message
> "Jim Higgins" <gordian238@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Is the Verizon login having problems this morning?
>>

> Just logged in OK.

Still can't get in. Guess I'll call them later today if it keeps up.

Worked for me.. changed the zip back to my home town and it works perfectly.