Robert

Since I use ShowBiz DVD 2 ,I have been thinking of deleting Windows Movie
Maker (recovering some of drive space is my concern)
Any suggestions about uninstalling?(how?)

Windows Movie Maker is part of the operating system and cannot be deleted.

You can, however, make your program the default for video editing. Go to
Start > Set Program Access and Defaults.

Ted Zieglar

"Robert" <jrpawel@msn.com> wrote in message
> Since I use ShowBiz DVD 2 ,I have been thinking of deleting Windows Movie
> Maker (recovering some of drive space is my concern)
> Any suggestions about uninstalling?(how?)

TRENDING THREADS