REGISTRY PROBLEM - NEED HELP PLEASE

I hope someone can help. I have been playing games using Real Arcade for
awhile, without any problems at all. But, now, after I download and install
a game to play, I receive an error message "Real Arcade has encountered an
error with the Registry. The game will now close and return you to Real
arcade.

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing real arcade, but I still get
the same error message.

I hope someone can help me resolve this issue. Thank You.
1 answer Last reply
More about registry problem please

    Real Arcade Customer Suport
    http://tinyurl.com/53f5z

    Ted Zieglar

    "miky_mse" <miky_mse@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I hope someone can help. I have been playing games using Real Arcade for
    > awhile, without any problems at all. But, now, after I download and
    > install
    > a game to play, I receive an error message "Real Arcade has encountered
    > an
    > error with the Registry. The game will now close and return you to Real
    > arcade.
    >
    > I have tried uninstalling and re-installing real arcade, but I still get
    > the same error message.
    >
    > I hope someone can help me resolve this issue. Thank You.

Registry Error Message Windows XP