Sign in with
Your question

Skyrim infinite mana fix or work around?

Last response: in Video Games
November 11, 2011 10:45:03 PM

So I've been playing for a few hours, no problem, no bugs or anything until. I get to the "mage's guild" quest and somehow I get infinite mana. tried to restart, load, unequip all my stuff and nothing. Mana gauge won't even show on screen.

Anybody has a fix or a way to stop it using console?

I can't play with that bug, it's just breaks the game.

I have Skyrim on PC btw, I don't think specs are important for that problem
November 12, 2011 10:33:13 AM

HA, i was playing today too.. it is just active effect 2hrs fortified magic +100.. i think it is side effect that happens, when you clean those blue mana pools, or its just given by the trainer. I hope it helps :) 
m
l
November 12, 2011 10:34:01 AM

lol I feel so stupid when i know that :D 
m
l
Related resources
November 17, 2011 1:43:53 AM

It's happening to me right now. I hope it's not a glitch. Me too it started right after cleaning those pools of mana around the college. The guys who gave the quest did say there may be some side effects. But it does look like a bug because you can't even see your mana bar...
m
l
November 17, 2011 12:49:43 PM

yea it is not a glitch, after 2hrs unlimited mana is gone, tho it was fun burning everyone
m
l
November 30, 2011 7:29:11 AM

Happened to me too... Very fun to run down a dungeon while holding the left mouse button with an always active health spell while launching lighting bolts with the right hand. :pt1cable:  Some kind of "Cast and Furious" playstyle !
m
l
!