Add/Remove Programe

I just Install XP Professional and install the SP2 after that ADD?Remove
Programe icon been deleted from the Control Panel. Please help me to bring
back the Add/Remove Progarme icon

Thanks
JT Walia
2 answers Last reply
More about remove programe

    Search your hard disk for the file appwiz.cpl. Do you have it?

    --
    Ted Zieglar

    "JTwalia" <jtwalia@writeme.com> wrote in message
    > I just Install XP Professional and install the SP2 after that ADD?Remove
    > Programe icon been deleted from the Control Panel. Please help me to bring
    > back the Add/Remove Progarme icon
    >
    > Thanks
    > JT Walia

    Yes, I have that file but not one location(Folder)but in other folder also
    and then i tried to open it open with folder and its say file: (with funny
    chracters) then open ok
    i cannot create the icon in the control panel

    Thanks

    "Ted Zieglar" wrote:

    > Search your hard disk for the file appwiz.cpl. Do you have it?
    >
    > --
    > Ted Zieglar
    >

    > "JTwalia" <jtwalia@writeme.com> wrote in message
    > > I just Install XP Professional and install the SP2 after that ADD?Remove
    > > Programe icon been deleted from the Control Panel. Please help me to bring
    > > back the Add/Remove Progarme icon
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > > JT Walia

Control Panel Microsoft Windows XP