Add/Remove Programe

December 7, 2004 3:35:05 PM

I just Install XP Professional and install the SP2 after that ADD?Remove
Programe icon been deleted from the Control Panel. Please help me to bring
back the Add/Remove Progarme icon

Thanks
JT Walia

More about : add remove programe

Anonymous
December 7, 2004 6:45:41 PM

Search your hard disk for the file appwiz.cpl. Do you have it?

--
Ted Zieglar

"JTwalia" <jtwalia@writeme.com> wrote in message
> I just Install XP Professional and install the SP2 after that ADD?Remove
> Programe icon been deleted from the Control Panel. Please help me to bring
> back the Add/Remove Progarme icon
>
> Thanks
> JT Walia
Anonymous
December 7, 2004 6:45:42 PM

Yes, I have that file but not one location(Folder)but in other folder also
and then i tried to open it open with folder and its say file: (with funny
chracters) then open ok
i cannot create the icon in the control panel

Thanks

!