When I boot up my system, I am unable to log into any of my accounts. I have
3 accounts and the Administrator account active. Two of the accounts have
passwords and the other does not. I have TweakUI set to auto-login one of
the password protected accounts but it has been working fine for weeks. Now,
it starts "Loading your personal settings..." for the default password
protected account. It then says "Saving your settings..." and then "Loading
your personal settings..." again. This continues in an endless loop. I have
tried holding down the Shift key to log into another account. I am able to
select a different account and enter a password (if needed) and it then
enters the same continuous loop. I have tried booting in safe-mode and it
does the same thing, even with the admin account. The screen never displays
anything other than the login screen (no background, no taskbar, etc.). I
have tried accessing the computer through Remote Desktop but I get the
following error:
====================
The remote session to the remote computer was ended by means of an
administration tool.
Your administrator might have ended your connection.
====================
Additionally, I am unable to access any of the shared drives via the network.

So basically, I am at a point where I am unable to access my computer by any
means I know how to.

And I have also tried booting from the "last known good configuration" to no
avail.

I don’t know what other information to give as this is about all that I have
right now.

Thanks,
LargeNostril

LargeNostril,

Because you have a network/SOHO, try this advice first:
http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php?showtopic=29752

If that does not help, see section "Logon - Logoff loop, also caused by BlazeFind" at:
http://www.winxptutor.com/wsaremove.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User