Monitor Problem

Hi Group! I am running WXP Pro, the problem is that when viewing anything
on my computer the screen/monitor "shimmies or shakes" constantly. It's
annoying to the eyes. I have exchanged the monitor (2)twice, the video
card, and the power supply, and unplugged monitor from the powerstrip and
plugged into the wall. It is not near a lamp or phone. The problem still
persists!! Any suggestions?? Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

dmattmac
2 answers Last reply
More about monitor problem

    If a CRT montor: What size monitor? What resolution (e.g. 1024 X 768 pixels)
    and refresh rate (e.g. 72Hz) are you using?

    If an LCD monitor: What type of connection (analog or digital)? Are you
    operating the monitor at its native resolution?
    --
    Ted Zieglar

    "Deborah" <dmattmac@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
    > Hi Group! I am running WXP Pro, the problem is that when viewing
    anything
    > on my computer the screen/monitor "shimmies or shakes" constantly. It's
    > annoying to the eyes. I have exchanged the monitor (2)twice, the video
    > card, and the power supply, and unplugged monitor from the powerstrip and
    > plugged into the wall. It is not near a lamp or phone. The problem
    still
    > persists!! Any suggestions?? Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > dmattmac

    Hi, Deborah.

    On those rare occasions when you must post the same question to more than
    one newsgroup, please crosspost, rather than multi-post. That is, put all
    the NG names into the address space of a single message. That way, the
    message will show up in all the groups and when I read it in one, it will be
    marked "Read" for me in all of them. The payoff for you is that all the
    won't have to sign on to multiple groups to read all of them. Also, if you
    get bad or incomplete advice in one group, someone in another group can see
    it and correct or add to it.

    The header in your post says you are using :

    This seems to indicate that you have not yet installed SP2. Please visit
    Windows Update as soon as possible to be sure that your protection from
    viruses is up to date. Then your OE6 will be updated to:

    RC
    --
    R. C. White, CPA
    San Marcos, TX

    "Deborah" <dmattmac@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
    > Hi Group! I am running WXP Pro, the problem is that when viewing
    > anything
    > on my computer the screen/monitor "shimmies or shakes" constantly. It's
    > annoying to the eyes. I have exchanged the monitor (2)twice, the video
    > card, and the power supply, and unplugged monitor from the powerstrip and
    > plugged into the wall. It is not near a lamp or phone. The problem
    > still
    > persists!! Any suggestions?? Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > dmattmac

Power Supplies Monitors Microsoft Windows XP