Any Virtual Machine newsgroups?

bill

Is there a newsgroup for the MS Virtual Machine? I keep
creating virtual disks (nr 2 and 3) but the virtual machine
doesn't see them. VM is WIN98SE and host is WINXP-SP1

Bill

You mean VirtualPC - not virtual machine,. Yes there is a Microsoft
newsgroup called VirtualPC.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/newsgroups/reader.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.virtualpc

--

Regards:

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)

If you knew half as much as you think you know,
You'd realize you didn't know what you thought you knew!