Old pc game

Hi, I am looking for the name of an old pc game the object of which was to fill in the lines of different size and shaped grids while being chased, thanks in advance
3 answers Last reply
More about game
  1. i think i know what your talking about. did you have little blocks chasing you and you had to go all the way around squares to make them dissapear and you had to clear all them without getting caught? if thats the one your talking about i actually forgot what it was called also. it was on my windows 3.1 way bask in the day
  2. something like that, but you were just a dot going over the lines of the grid with another dot chasing you
  3. someone has to know this!
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Games Video Games