Why do I have to keep rebooting .... IE

Can anyone tell me why I have to keep rebooting my PC every few hours to use
IE? I don't reboot at least every 2 to 3 hours all I get is this same
window. After a REBOOT it again works. This is getting very OLD.
Please,... how do I fix IE so it works without having to reboot the PC every
few hours. I have BehoDemon so no browser hijackers, I run spybot, adaware,
Norton AV, etc - my PC is clean. What is causing this to happen more and
more often? TIA.....

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site
might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your
browser settings.

Please try the following:

a.. Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

b.. If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that
it is spelled correctly.

c.. To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and
then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The
settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN)
administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
d.. See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You
can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover
network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this
setting).
1.. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
2.. On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.
3.. Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK.
e.. Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help
menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength
security you have installed.
f.. If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your
Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click
Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and
check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
g.. Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer

Ok Guys, I did a scandisk/fix errors and it rebooted but now I.E. no longer
works. All I get is this page for all websites. Any suggestions? There
are LOADS of application errors in the log and a few Service Control
errors - now what???? What fixes all these problems?

"The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site
might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust
your
browser settings..... SNIP"

FS~